Thursday, August 21, 2008

Review : Kinohimitsu J'pan D'tox Juice (6 Day Program)

There are so many different types of detox tea in the market but I've only tried 21st Century's. One cup is enough to make me feel nauseaous due to the taste and smell. The bad experience has deterred me from trying out other brands until recently my manager gave me a teabag (of another brand) to try. Taste wise, it was bearable and the result showed several hours later and the next morning. Since I have constipation problem sometimes, I decided to buy another box and this time of another brand called Kinohimitsu. There are 2 flavours, peppermint and ginger.

This product is available at most pharmacies and I got mine from Watsons. As I was browsing through other range of products over the counter, I stumbled upon this box called J'pan D'tox Juice - 6 Day Program. Quite expensive but the details somehow managed to convince me to try it out. A box consists of 6 tiny bottles of concentrated fruit (plum) juice and to be consumed once a day consecutively. What's good about this product is that no special diet control is required but you would need to plan when to consume the drink as defecation process takes about 2-4 hours.

I started the program right away and the amazing result showed in 2 hours. I was shocked to see the amount of waste excreted from my body! Hmm, I think could have easily weighed about a KG :P Gosh, just imagine how dirty our inner body is. Sorry, no pictures as I didn't bring my camera along. Haha.

The rest of the 5 days were okay. The results began to slow down but I didn't have any problems going to the loo.

It is recommended to continue drinking the juice in the long term by cutting down the dosage to 1-2 bottles a week to maintain good digestion and overall health benefits.

FINAL VERDICT
Price: 2/5 (Expensive @ RM69.80 for 6 tiny bottles)
Taste: 3/5 (Slightly sweet. Reminds me of prune juice)
Effectiveness: 4/5 (Result proven on the first day of the program)

On a lighter note: Be warned that lots of gas will be released throughout the program and it can be quite embarassing!

4 comments:

Precious Pea said...

Not bad not bad! I will give this a try!

RelishSavour said...

Do let me know if it works for you too ya!

Anonymous said...

It didnt work on me

RelishSavour said...

awww...then you would need to take Ducolax already.