Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Pork Noodle @ Restoran New Seaview, Paramount Garden PJ

I used to frequent this place years ago when I was working nearby and it's only recently that I got the chance to lunch here again. Brought my buddies along and they too, loved the pork noodles ;) Whoa, business is brisk nowadays for this particular stall unlike a couple of years back when I only waited for about 10 minutes or less for my delicious noodle to arrive.

Returned again for lunch last weekend and ordered a large bowl of pork noodle as I was really hungry (no breakfast that morning). Waited for about 20 minutes and the noodle came but the portion was kinda small for RM4.50. I didn't bother to check if they've prepared our order correctly coz I started eating the moment it was served.

Absolutely love the broth and it's actually sweeter and more flavourful if you have yours later in the morning or afternoon due to the long hours of soup boiling with pork bones. Erm, I think MSG is added only in small quantity as I don't feel the thirst after consuming the noodle.

If I'm not mistaken, this stall has been around for close to 20 years (or more?). The cook's son and I studied in the same secondary school (same class in one of the years) and his parents started the biz since he was young. Talk about the amount of experience in cooking already!

Restoran New Seaview
Jalan SS20/7
Paramount Garden, PJ.


FINAL VERDICT
Location: 2/5 (Congested during weekdays)
Taste: 4/5 (Love it!)
Hygiene: 2/5 (Coffeeshop kan...)
Price: 3/5 (RM4.00 and RM4.50 for small and large respectively)

No comments: